(1) I am setting up an osCommerce site which is implemented in HSphere on a Windows 2003 server (provided by hosting company). The site is nearly complete but there is an issue with SSL. If you go to the base page (i.e. [url removed, login to view]) you can see that the 128-bit SSL cert is working. But if you login to oscommerce you can see (from the properties page) that the page is 128-bit but the lock symbol is not displayed. I need the lock symbol issue to be resolved and displayed during the payments process.
(2) Need the SSL certification code put at the bottom of the site. Also a banner with the credit cards we accept (mastercard, visa and laser).
(3) Need to SSL secure the osCommerce admin console.
(4) Make sure the system emails us as well as the client when they process an order. Currently it only emails the client.
(5) install osCommerce contribution which will allow easy editing of terms and conditions,etc.
Can I please have your quotes and lead times on the above body of work
Thanking you in advance,
13 freelancers are bidding on average $226 for this job
Hello Sir We are an offshore well established company for about more than five years. We have experienced developers (PHP, ASP, ASP.NET, MYSQL, C# etc.) and those are dedicated in their respective [url removed, login to view] are 100% su Daha fazlası
We like to work for you. We look forward to hear from you to move ahead. Our recent works. [url removed, login to view] ---(ASP 3.0/ORACLE 9i RAC with CMS) [url removed, login to view] --- [url removed, login to view] SQL with CMS -- Daha fazlası
We are a team of experienced developers. We always like to keep long term relationships with our clients. plz contact us [url removed, login to view] is our sample works list. Web Development Work -------------------- http://www.u Daha fazlası