I just installed [ Making PayPal Return Order Data and osCommerce-PayPal_IPN-v1.1 ] in an attempt to correct a problem with
transactions not being recorded to the "orders" table. I had also hoped this would address an issue with OSC not automatically generating a "Thank you" for shopping with us email that contains specifics such as item(s) ordered, item prices, options selected (attributes), etc.
Since installing these two contribs, it looks like the transactions are being recorded to the appropriate tables; however, OSC still isn't generating the "Thank you" email. Another issue discovered is that "textfield" attribute options aren't being posted to the DB, nor is this information showing up on the invoice/packing slip.
It is critical that these issues are resolved ASAP as this is a live online store in the process of preparing for a Grand Opening on May 12th.
In addition to the aforementioned, I would also like to have an OSC MS2.2 master address the following items:
1. Configure and validate our store is calculating Arizona state tax, which is 7.8%, for sales made to residents of AZ.
2. Modify the invoice, packing slip, and "thank you" email sent after an order is received to contain the customers:
- Order Date
- Invoice Number
- Customer Number
- First & Last Name
- Street Address
- City, State & Zip Code
3. Install customer specific discount percentage contribution
[url removed, login to view],689/category,all/search,discount
4. Install Referral Point System [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view],2082/category,3/search,referral.1.1
5. Install Add to Favorites v1.2
[url removed, login to view],711
Note: I would prefer not to have a separate box for the link. I would prefer to have the URL added to our
"Misc Information Box"
Here is a list of contributions installed:
- WYSIWYG Editor [url removed, login to view]
- Option Type Feature [url removed, login to view] within OSC MS2.2
- SEO Assistant V 1.3.3_full package
- [url removed, login to view]
- Ask a Product Question 2.3
- Banner-ad-in-a-box V1.1 by Aubrey Kilian (currently disabled)
- Banner Ads in Header (currently disabled)
- How Did You Hear About Us 1.4
- Option Type Feature [url removed, login to view]
- osCommerce Account Agreement Checkbox
- RSS Feed 0.1
- Skype Contact v1.0
- Automatic Notify Admin Via E-mail Of New Account v1.0.5
- Making PayPal Return Order Data
[url removed, login to view],3819
Note: For the most part, our code laced with comments to make installation less cumbersome. As such, I prefer to work with someone who is willing to insert comment codes at the beginning and end of each block of code integrated into our online store. The majority of mods were performed by the person posting this project, with the exception of two: [url removed, login to view] in 2.2 MS2 and Option Type Feature [url removed, login to view] within OSC MS2.2
The following is an example of what would make us very happy:
// Store Offline Module - [url removed, login to view],3042/page,8 - BOF
// Store Offline Module - [url removed, login to view],3042/page,8 - EOF
Someone who has extensive experience with modded versions of OSC MS2.2.
You are willing to commit to ensuring all mods made are in full working order and treat any and all problems arising from the
performance of the aforementioned with the highest priority and work to identify and fully resolve such issues as they are discovered.
I look forward to receiving your bids.
9 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 238$ teklif veriyor
Hi, most of my works are Shopping cart,OSCommerce family supports. Please check my won projects and PMB for demos to make sure i can complete your projects quickly