I'm looking to build a paywall for the AntMedia HTML player (HTML player provided, not needed to develop).
The AntMedia server providers a HTML player for integration in any website that supports security features like OTT so users cannot just copy the player link and watch the contents. The AntMedia server also offers an extensive API that is protected using JWT. The API needs to be utilized to generate a OTT for the HTML player.
I'm looking for something that can be fully self hosted potentially in a internet free environment so it should not have live internet dependencies (like online identity management) excluding the payment gateway.
I have a test VM with AntMedia running for any development needs. But I believe this part is the simplest and should really be left for the last step.
# Detailed website description.
1. User is presented with a login page (customizable background).
2. Based on user status (already paid/free) either presented with a payment page or allowed in.
3. once logged in presented with content (iframe or any other such king of technology).
* User Registration:
* Enable disable user self registration.
* No default group for users upon registration.
* Have user groups ability (needed for payments overrides and web login)
* Enable disable website login based on user groups membership. (global login)
* Enable bulk user/password creation.
* User password reset.
* Enable user logout from **admin** side.
* Enable user logout form user side.
* User disable.
* Payment/user authorization: - Gateway info is still not final.
* Set price based on schedule.
- For example I have a three column table event_id,begin,end,price,description,show_to_user,available_to_user based on the show to user, user gets selection to pay and is recorded in system that user paid for specific event_id.
* Allow admin to override users/groups for payment for specific event_id.
* Have the option to have users/groups to never require payment.
* Begin/end time should be timezone sensitive.
* Website access should be based on available_to_user entries (list of users/groups) in sessions table, enable/disable website login for all other users/groups (excluding admin group) if there is currently a session in action.
* Session monitoring:
* Disable more than one session at any time for viewers, logout older session upon new login - log offenders.
* Log users login source - IP and list currently logged in users.
* integrate with AntMedia server.
* Provide me the ability to update the ant media server URL needed for the iframe.
* Request OTT from the AntMedia server to use with the AntMedia provided HTML player.
* Give me the option to update the secret for the AntMedia OTT
* Utilize JWT to make API calls to AntMedia (API calls needed for OTT)
* Give me the option to update the secret for the JWT
* Extensive logging is a must.
* I should be able to add a language to the website. (Full website translation)
* All website paths have to be relative. Or easy to just update them in one shot.
* I should be able to set website port binding.
* I have to be able to redeploy the website myself.
* Project should use common programing languages.