Nee quick help with PCI compliance on CentOS which is failing in following 5 points.
1) Banner based vulnerabilities for ISC BIND 9.9.4 (To apply the latest vendor patches to the ISC BIND 9.9.4 service running on port 53)
2) Banner based vulnerabilities for openSSH 7.4 (To apply the latest vendor patches to OpenSSH 7.4 service running on port 22)
3) SSL Weak or Medium Strength Cipher Suites supported (Reconfigure the affected application to disable the use of weak and medium strength ciphers)
4) Weak DH Key Exchange Supported (PCI DSS) (To consult the software's manual and reconfigure the service to use at least 2048-bit DH parameters. Alternatively, disable DH and use only Elliptic-curve Diffie-Hellman (ECDH) instead.
5) ISC BIND 9 < 9.9.10-P2 / 9.9.10-S3 / 9.10.5-P2 / 9.10.5-S3 / 9.11.1-P2 Multiple Vulnerabilities (Upgrade ISC BIND version 9.9.10-P2 / 9.9.10-S3 / 9.10.5-P2 / 9.10.5-S3 / 9.11.1-P2 or later.
If you think you can help me resolve each of these points then provide your fixed price quote.
Bu iş için 3 freelancer ortalamada $95 teklif veriyor
Hello, Your in good hands here, this is the things I do all day every day. I can help you from the ground up. Take a moment and look at my profile once you get a chance and I would be more than willing to answer any Daha Fazla