How Platform will works (in short)
To rent ::
1. Users Find the ad they are interested in and check that it is available in the calendar
2. users Send a request and create an account if they do not already have an account (the request is not binding)
3. The landlord approves and users will receive a notice if they use the app and an SMS if they use the web
4. Users pay by credit card through platform for the stuff to be booked.
5. Users will agree on a time for pick-up and return theme self
To rent out ::
Post one or more ads
When users receive a request, users approve (or deny if they can not)
When the tenant has paid, the stuff is booked and the insurance applies
they agree on time for extradition and return themeself
When the rental period is over, the payment to users will start
Platform will take 10% in commission on completed rentals from the landlord (20% on rental of drones and accessories for drones).
The tenant pays a booking fee when paying rent.
*Free user account
*Premium account ( fee ) verified...
*local messaging system
*geo fencing and gps/location
*payment system (local or credit card)
*live search, categories