We need an interface/frontend for our users to have the ability to enter a persons name/nickname/alias and have the ability to search a database for any possible matches. This would bring up, or display, any matches along with their address/location information. The frontend will be on our website, viewable by subscribers. We are on a linux server.
Other major needs for the interface:
1) The ability to download their results to either excel or pdf
2) Retain their search data and results for later retrieval
3) Ability to search current, or historic, database, by date
4) Retain and display which list and date the information came from for display of result
5) When result/match is shown, need ability to drill down on the match to see all lists they were found on etc.
The backend will need the ability to automatically, at specific intervals, download or obtain data from 20 plus different websites, either through direct downloads or scraping, json, or other methods to populate our database for the search. It will store information about the different people, and the time/date stored etc.
These are the basics of the project. In summary, we need a frontend for searching, a backend that obtains the data from different websites at different given intervals, and stores the results in a database.
40 freelancers are bidding on average $7487 for this job
Hello, my name is Roman. I represent Ukrainian based IT-company Webcapitan Inc that provides services in the IT-sphere for international [url removed, login to view] are ready to make your project Relevant Skills and Experience Linux, Daha fazlası
Please clarify your sources to make DB of persons. Please specify how will data from these sources looks like? Did you have some samples how did you see that in action?