Delivery time: 5 days of 08/01/2018
Contact: Craig Newman
Contact details: Skype: craigstephennewman
Development URL - [url removed, login to view]
Reference for Overview and Annotated designs:
End-user = Customer
Value = WooCommerce Price
Quote = Personal plan / Funeral plan
Avalon would like to give their customers the ability to customise a quote and buy a Funeral Plans through their new website.
The price of the quote given to the customer will be calculated by a series of options over 2 Wordpress pages. Each option will affect the outcome of the personal plan quote. Once the customer's personal plan quote has been calculated we will then give this price a 25% discount (this will be the 'Online exclusive' price). After these 2 prices have been displayed on screen, the customer will have an option to add upgrades. The cost / value of any Upgrade chosen will then be added to the 'Online exclusive' price and be displayed in the 'Price with Upgrade' box.
There will be 3 main paths the customer can take, these are (see 3 annotated designs):
1. Direct to crematorium = (Fixed price £1895) - No options are selectable. Hide the Upgrade options on Personal plan page.
2. Cremation (Essentials) £2345 + Extra Options value = Quote / Personal plan value, then Discount by 25% = Online Exclusive value + Upgrades value = New price today value / Buy Now value.
3. Burial (Essentials) £2345 + Extra Options value = Quote / Personal plan value, then Discount by 25% = Online Exclusive value + Upgrades value = New price today value / Buy Now value.
Once we display the final quote price (New price today), customers will have 3 options to choose from.
1. 'Buy Now' will take the ‘New price today’ and add this to the woocommerce basket. The customer will then be redirected to the Checkout page where they can purchase their personal plan. Note: We will bypass the cart / basket and take the customer directly to the Checkout so they can proceed with payment.
2. 'Pay by Instalments' will display the customers unique ID number. We will also display the Avalon telephone number so customers can call to setup their Payment instalments.
3. 'Pay by Direct Debit' will display the customers unique ID number. We will also display the Avalon telephone number so customers can call to setup their Direct debit.
1: Customer unique ID number? Not sure how or where you will generate this? Since we would like you to use Contact7 for the form on the 'Customise your quote' page, could Contact7 somehow generate a unique ID that will then be used to identify each customer quote? Also, please send the customer ID along with the data from the filled out form and chosen options? When Avalon receive this data they will be put on their system ready for when the customer calls, if the customer does not call, an agent will have all they need to call the customer to try to complete the sale. I will leave this to you guys to figure the best way to generate the ID (something like AV-103-1649, and counting up from there).
2: Can we make the this a virtual product? I ask this because we are not sending a physical product through a postal service, no shipping details are required. Only customer details and credit card details.
3: We will be using WooCommerce with SagePay Direct to process the credit card payments, please style the checkout page to suit our theme (same form style as the ‘Personalise your plan’ page from). We will get you a SagePay vendor ID next week at some point. We would like you to implement SagePay and once all of the above is working, make some test transitions to show it all works from start to end.
4: Can we add the following new fields to the WooCommerce ‘Customer details’ form? These can be placed under the default fields.
Gender – Options: Male / Female
Full name of Next of Kin – Text field
Telephone of Next of Kin – Numerical field
Relationship to Plan Holder – Text field
Hi Craig As discussed Regards Sourendro Relevant Skills and Experience PHP, WooCommerce Proposed Milestones £250 GBP - Project Advance £416 GBP - Project Completion
15 freelancers are bidding on average £537 for this job
Hi there! Did go through your Job Description and glad to share that I have experience in working with wordpress platform. Relevant Skills and Experience I also have expertise with Magento,WordPress, PHP, PHP Scripti Daha Fazla
I am good in designing and development and have good understanding of HTML5/CSS3 and Bootstrap designing. I will give my 100% efforts to develop ready to launch project. Relevant Skills and Experience I am a Codeignit Daha Fazla
I have 6+ years of experience. I have reviewed your project requirement and I can do this work, it will be good if we once discuss about the requirement, I have done similar kind of work in past. Relevant Skills and Daha Fazla
Hello, client This is Evgeny I am an experienced HTML, CSS, BOOTSTRAP and wordpress developer and worked on similar projects what you are looking for. Relevant Skills and Experience With 7 years of hands-on experienc Daha Fazla
Hi, I have gone through your project details and I assure I can do it as i got all the skills required for this project. I have already completed a lot of similar projects in the past so it is my pleasure to work Daha Fazla