Goals: The following is a list of the intended features for K.Y.S.T and their priority based on feasibility and need.
• Critical Features:
• Two Factor Authentication: as mentioned above this is intended to prevent users from accessing other users networks.
• Network discovery: The site will have the ability to fully generate a small to medium network using either SNMP or Nmap based on admin preference. This is a critical feature of the K.Y.S.T system
• Hardware password management: K.Y.S.T will be able to handle the passwords of the various network equipment to allow centralized management.
• Custom Hardware profiles: This feature will allow for easier management of responsibilities of IT admins and their counterparts, as well as make it easy to read the importance of a piece of hardware.
• Desired Features:
• Alert Notifications: This feature will alert admins when specific conditions have been reached, such as password expiration.
• Remote Support: This feature will allow admins with appropriate access setup to directly connect to the hardware in their network to manage them.
• Ticketing System: A basic help request form for IT to use to assist their users
• additional alert options may be added for admins to use based on priority settings
• Future Features
• Real-time data: Read traffic flow data and graph so admins can see how the network is being utilized
• Network audit: Check the inventoried system for duplicates/removed/added units and report the mismatches
• Also check hardware profiles for outdated software licenses or incorrect information
• Administrative Domain support: work in sync with Active Directory for windows
I'm assigned to do IT Asset Management System which should be web based. I have attached a brief Requirement Document and Some PP slides go give idea about what project should look like. The Requirement Doc talks about SNMP I was suggested to use NMAP.
I need have the features that are mentioned in the slides. Have you done the NMAP scripting before. That’s what I was required to use for Network Discovery. My project idea is very similar to spiceswork. We can take a peek at this site: [login to view URL]
You have asked me for the technology to be used for the project and I’m keep forgetting to provide. Here is the list:
NMAP of course and HTTPS If necessary
Bu iş için 12 freelancer ortalamada $113 teklif veriyor
Hello. How are you? I can help you. I've read your description carefully and I am very interested in your project. I am an experienced PHP developer and I can implement your project. I want to have the disc Daha Fazla
Hello sir, - I have a good experience in PHP, photoshop,bootstrap 3, CSS3 and HTML5. - I worked as independent designer and like a team player, remotely and in office. I know how to manage my time effectively. Daha Fazla
Thank you for this interesting job and I have great experience on laravel. The best thin is that I am free enough to start the job right away. I am working as a full time freelancer. Please share the furthe Daha Fazla
Hi !! Nice to E-meet you Work's in PHP, HTML, CSS, JAVA SCRIPT, JQUERY, AJAX and WORDPRESS. We have a team of professionals including project managers, web developers, web designers, and QA specialists. Our development Daha Fazla
EXPERIENCED WEB APP DEVELOPERS ARE HERE TO DEVELOP THE SYSTEM!! PLEASE DISCUSS IN DETAIL! Hello there, We have read the requirement of an IT assess management system with mentioned GOALS. We would like to apply Daha Fazla
I have 14 years of experience in working on below technologies classic asp Advance Php Oop Php Magento Joomla Oscomerse comersus shoping cart worldpress Core php server maintanace Paralal Plax window Ser Daha Fazla
Respected Recruiter, My name is Shivali and I am a Full Stack Web Developer. I love web development. After reading your offer this looks like a perfect fit for my skill sets. I have built some web and mobile Daha Fazla