• MUST HAVE CLEAN (reasonably) documented PHP and MYSQL code!
• Need .php 7 script written to pull from various Job Board APIs (plenty of source code examples on the web, many from job api providers themselves) and save results to mySQL
• I’ll provide the mysql IP, username, password for your development; will already have tables and sprocs for you to use/refine
• Job Boards needed (I will provide affiliate/user/auth key/ID for each as needed):
o ZipRecruiter (already have working code, you just need to integrate it into your script)
o [login to view URL] - [login to view URL]
• Once completed and I can see all works from mysql, zip up directory so that I can upload to my webserver and run ok.
sprocs provided/to-be created
1. Via SPROC (that is already created named `usp_jobs_beginsearch`), Get Search Term (e.g., “Computer Programmer”), Search Location (e.g., “Dallas, TX” or “US”) + Posting Timeframe (e.g., last 3 days), Job APIs to Search (e.g., “ZipRecruiter, USA Jobs, careerjet”), and max_number_results (e.g., 150)
2. Record startdatetime, search_term_id, api_source in table `tapipull_runhistory` (table already created) using sproc (you need to create with name `usp_jobs_apipull_begin`) and return run_history_id (pkey that will be used to update with “enddatetime” at end of process)
3. Collect info from each api to search for that search term (up to max_number_results, may need to use api paging); add individual job records using a sproc (that you create with name `usp_jobs_apipull_addnewjobs`) into table `tapipull_jobs` (provided)
4. Using sproc that you create (to name `usp_jobs_apipull_end`) Update table `tapipull_runhistory` (from step #2) with enddatetime ,num_records_available, num_records_returned, machine_name (domain name where php script is run), software_version (hard-coded/variable into your php script, e.g., “1.0”), request_detail (the api url created for the pull); will use run_history_id as update pkey
5. Go to next api listed and loop back to step #2 above until all api’s have been pulled
NOTE: existing api calls/code already exists for these job boards: see: https://github.com/jobapis
Bu iş için 15 freelancer ortalamada $322 teklif veriyor
Hello there, We are expert in Php and we have 7-year experience in JSON, MySQL, PHP. Please message us for detail discussion. We need to discuss in deep.
Hi, i'm expert in API integration and available right now for your project. Feel free to contact me to discuss about it, it's doable quickly !