Firstly we need:
- a registration form where our users can register for an account by entering their e-mail address as the username and a password, which must contain atleast one uppercase character and one symbol (So the password input field would also require some kind of validator for the password strength).
- The registration form must also contain a Captcha check, which users must solve to be able to register.
- After the user presses the register button, they must receive an e-mail with a link to activate their account.
- Once the link is clicked, the user is taken to a login page which tells them that the account activation was successful.
- Users may only login once they activate their account using this link.
The login process must use two factor authentication (Google's OAuth 2.0) and the e-mail and password from the registration process.
Once logged in the user is presented with three options – packages of varying prices per app user.
1. user selects a business plan
2. after that redirected to a payment page
3. Enter how many licenses
4. Payment option includes 3 options
- PayPal account
- or with cryptocurrencies (Etherium and Bitcoin).
- Once the user fills out all the required data to process the payment and once the payment is processed successfully, they should be redirected to a page with details about their order. This page should also contain a unique identifier (GUID) generated after the payment, which we can use to identify the user. The user should also receive an e-mail with the order details from this webpage. Users also need to have the option to upgrade or downgrade to a different business plan at any time via a ''change business plan'' button on the website.
Users also need to have the option to change their e-mail address or password at any time. In order to change their e-mail address, users must enter their new e-mail address and current password into a form.
When changing their password, they must enter their current e-mail address, their old password and their new password to proceed. Afterwards they must receive an e-mail notifying them about the password change. Users also need to have the option to reset their password, in which case a unique password is generated and sent to their e-mail, which can then be used to login into the billing website.
The website should also contain a seperate page where users can view their past transactions, since we will use a monthly licensing plan. For that reason the website needs to track the amount of days before the expiration date of the licensing plan and should notify the user (via e-mail) about the expiration a few days prior.
The design/look of the website itself does not matter, we just require the core functionalities to work as described above.
User will get reminder about the expiration of plan up-to this okay but you wrote about two authentication so may be process will be like first with email and pass then with OAuth 2.0, am i right ?? Relevant Skills an Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 28 freelancer ortalamada €238 teklif veriyor
I have more than 6+ years of experience in Laravel, Magento, Wordpress, joomla, Codeigniter, PHP, Angular js, node js, vuejs, jquery, mysql. I have developed more than 50 websites. Relevant Skills and Experience I hav Daha Fazla
hi We already made some similar applications in billing process and others. Latest was at: [login to view URL] (general service tax billing application ) U: bankura2703 p: 123456 we can understand your complete work flow an Daha Fazla
I am a full stack developer from Poland. I can start - now. Please message me to discuss further. Relevant Skills and Experience I have 6+ years of experience in webdesign/development and Mobile Development (Android Daha Fazla
[login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] Relevant Skills and Experience AJAX, HTML, Jav Daha Fazla
Hello Drupal: [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] 3D Cart: [login to view URL] Daha Fazla
Hi, As you are planning to Build a Billing platform so I am glad to inform you that we are an ISO Certified 9001 : 2008 Software Company ping me on chat for further discussion Relevant Skills and Experience Tech Daha Fazla
Hello there, I have reviewed your job description as well and very confident to handle this project perfectly. I am expert in Web designing/developing. Relevant Skills and Experience [login to view URL] - H Daha Fazla
Hi checked your proejct description and understood your requirements. But for payment by crypto currency do you have exchange portal or api. Relevant Skills and Experience 7+ years experience in php, mysql Proposed M Daha Fazla
Dear sir I have read the complete flow description I can implement same at the earliest you assign the task awaiting for the response