Firstly we need:
- a registration form where our users can register for an account by entering their e-mail address as the username and a password, which must contain atleast one uppercase character and one symbol (So the password input field would also require some kind of validator for the password strength).
- The registration form must also contain a Captcha check, which users must solve to be able to register.
- After the user presses the register button, they must receive an e-mail with a link to activate their account.
- Once the link is clicked, the user is taken to a login page which tells them that the account activation was successful.
- Users may only login once they activate their account using this link.
The login process must use two factor authentication (Google's OAuth 2.0) and the e-mail and password from the registration process.
Once logged in the user is presented with three options – packages of varying prices per app user.
1. user selects a business plan
2. after that redirected to a payment page
3. Enter how many licenses
4. Payment option includes 3 options
- PayPal account
- or with cryptocurrencies (Etherium and Bitcoin).
- Once the user fills out all the required data to process the payment and once the payment is processed successfully, they should be redirected to a page with details about their order. This page should also contain a unique identifier (GUID) generated after the payment, which we can use to identify the user. The user should also receive an e-mail with the order details from this webpage. Users also need to have the option to upgrade or downgrade to a different business plan at any time via a ''change business plan'' button on the website.
Users also need to have the option to change their e-mail address or password at any time. In order to change their e-mail address, users must enter their new e-mail address and current password into a form.
When changing their password, they must enter their current e-mail address, their old password and their new password to proceed. Afterwards they must receive an e-mail notifying them about the password change. Users also need to have the option to reset their password, in which case a unique password is generated and sent to their e-mail, which can then be used to login into the billing website.
The website should also contain a seperate page where users can view their past transactions, since we will use a monthly licensing plan. For that reason the website needs to track the amount of days before the expiration date of the licensing plan and should notify the user (via e-mail) about the expiration a few days prior.
The design/look of the website itself does not matter, we just require the core functionalities to work as described above.
User will get reminder about the expiration of plan up-to this okay but you wrote about two authentication so may be process will be like first with email and pass then with OAuth 2.0, am i right ?? Relevant Skills an Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 30 freelancer ortalamada €236 teklif veriyor
Dear sir. I have read your job description carefully. I am so interested in your project. I am ready now. Please send me message so that we can discuss more detail about your project. Kind Regard Relevant Skills and E Daha Fazla
I have more than 6+ years of experience in Laravel, Magento, Wordpress, joomla, Codeigniter, PHP, Angular js, node js, vuejs, jquery, mysql. I have developed more than 50 websites. Relevant Skills and Experience I hav Daha Fazla
hi We already made some similar applications in billing process and others. Latest was at: [login to view URL] (general service tax billing application ) U: bankura2703 p: 123456 we can understand your complete work flow an Daha Fazla
I am a full stack developer from Poland. I can start - now. Please message me to discuss further. Relevant Skills and Experience I have 6+ years of experience in webdesign/development and Mobile Development (Android Daha Fazla
Hi checked your proejct description and understood your requirements. But for payment by crypto currency do you have exchange portal or api. Relevant Skills and Experience 7+ years experience in php, mysql Proposed M Daha Fazla
Hello Drupal: [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] 3D Cart: [login to view URL] Daha Fazla
Hi I understand your requirements regarding Web developer. I have 5 years experience in Web development using latest technologies like php, mysql, html5, css3, bootstrap. I have experience in UX development using Daha Fazla
Hello, I have read your job requirement and I am proficient in this work. So i would be glad to to work on your project and assure you, you would have completely satisfactory experience and I promise that I will provi Daha Fazla
Hello Thanks for opportunity to bid. I would like to submit my candidacy as already developed a lot of website. I have 5 years experience in Development I Daha Fazla