We are looking for an individual PHP/HTML/CSS/mySQL programmer.
The following are required:
* A minimum of at least 3 years experience in PHP development.
* A good understanding of web-based application development, model-view controller etc.
* A good understanding of website layout and design.
* Ability to communicate fluently in English on the phone, email and instant messaging.
* Fluent spoken and written English is required.
* Solid references and examples of previous work.
The project is a flickr/youtube type of site with e-commerce functionality. We are using Coppermine as the basis for the flickr/youtube area and Zencart for the shopping part. we need to:
1. integrate the payment gateway (yourpay/linkpoint) into zencart
2. convert HTML into wrappers for both of these apps.
3. create thumbnails from uploaded videos
4. integrate users of both of these apps so that the user is global to the site
5. add a rewards program module: buyers will be rewarded if they refer other buyers of merchandise, points will be given for uploading photos and videos and if other actions are taken
6. add a waiting message for uploads (see flickr)
7. modify the album creation process to simplify and expedite
8. all updates should be made in a manner that makes it easy to do code version updates from the respective open source organizations
PLEASE BID ON THE WHOLE JOB AND ALSO GIVE A PRICE FOR ONLY NUMBER 1 ABOVE. If you can complete the first task correctly we will continue with the rest. There will also be more work after this.
I am a programmer and will be able to tell if you are competent or not so please be competent. Thank you for your time!
16 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 291$ teklif veriyor
Hi, I am very much interested in this job. I am from Hyderabad, India. Request you to please check ur PM now and get back to me ASAP. Thanks and Regards, Sai Kiran
Dear Sirs, we are confident that we can satisfy all your requirements. The price is not final, it can be discussed in case you accept our bid. Please, check you PMB for details. Thanks.