My budget is at most: $240.
This is from a previous post I've made, and I had to relist it because as I was working on the template, it became much more than what my description states. So I'm relisting it.
This is a website design. I've already made the pages using dreamwaver, with a dreamweaver template. What I need is just to populate it with PHP code and make the necessary mysql database tables, and have the site work.
this is for unitedcampus.com. (site not set up yet). It is a site that serves college students.
These are what the users can do:
[url removed, login to view] ads
[url removed, login to view] ads (as well as browse ads)
3. move ads to a new category (only for admins and moderators)
[url removed, login to view] coupons
5. post campus news
6. add a campus to our database
[url removed, login to view] a campus base on set criterias
8.a search function for users to search ads, search textbooks
9. users can change background colors, link colors through their control panel. and only they can see the colors.
10. user login page, where the script will query our members table from our INVISION POWER BOARD for authentication.
11. admin pages. admins can set various features of the site, such as setting numbers to show items per page, set numbers to show colleges per page, etc.
12. all coupon and news submissions also must wait for admin approval.
13. we want it designed using a dreamweaver template (this is already made) so it is easier for us to add/edit/remove links/ and add/change our copyrights at will.
14. also, users can specify a campus in their ucp (user control panel) and all of their ads/news sumbission will fall ONLY under this specified campus.
15. users can also switch campus on the fly to browse ads at other campus.
16. dynamic fields are important. for example, a user adds a campus to our database, and the drop down menu selection is updated accordingly. the drop down menu also needs to be listed alphabetically so students can easily find their campus.
17. a stats page, showing (not limited to): # campuses in our database, # of ads, current users online, most users ever online, and more.....
We use an invision power board for user registration. this project doesn't need to integrate with our forum. However, the only thing that interacts with our forum is the login page where users name/password is authenticated against our members' table.
That's the bulk of it.
The template and more details will be supplied to the chosen programmer.
22 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 228$ teklif veriyor
We are Web development,Search Engine Optimisation and BPO company from India . Kindly go through our url [url removed, login to view] . We are interested in your project. Thanks. Regards, Anshu
Hello. We can do this job for you. We already done a similar site. Please check our portofolio at [url removed, login to view] section clients. Thank you.