This job is as follows:
I'd like you to
1) combine a third-party database update script in php
2) with paypal’s IPN feature in php,
3) so that a customer who has just purchased via PayPal is automatically enrolled in a database. (This should allow the existing script to send a registration key to the email address that the purchaser has supplied.)
I'll be providing the third-party database update script.
Obviously, success with this may lead to future work.
Please let me know
1) how many hours of work you believe this will require;
2) how much you charge per hour.
For the record, the script developer estimates that this will only require a couple hours of work.
I'd also like to know how much you would charge to implement something that would be generic across all backends-- something that would work with 1shoppingcart and Clickbank, for example.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $82 for this job
Paypal IPN specialist here. Please select to start.
I have performed a lot of integrations with PayPal IPN and my base script for this is ultra-secure. Integrating with your project should require about 2 hours to make sure that the script cannot be cheated by anyone.
I can do this job for you fast and economical. I am an experienced php delveloper who excels in projects like the one you had specified. I had worked for more than 15 years doing web development for fortune 500 com Daha Fazla
Hi sire, I've experience in integrating web sites with paypal/clearcommrece gateways. Please check PM for more details. Thank you.