1. I have the XML-feed-URLs of a list of blogs in my database table.
2. Every 30 minutes, the code checks for updates in each RSS feed that I have in the table.
3. The most recent 100 updates are displayed in 20 links per page through five pages; 1-20, 21-40...
4. Say out of the 1000 feeds in the table, 50 have updates in them over the past half-hour. So, these 50 are displayed based on freshness, and this is followed by 50 recent blogs from the list generated in the previous 30 minutes.
5. You may see a sample of what I mean at [url removed, login to view]
#####How to Display#####
Now that you have generated the 100 most recent updates, here is how I would like to see them displayed.
TITLE (as given in the original blog - hyperlinked to the original blog entry)
CONTENT (First paragraph or five sentences whichever is big)
You may find a sample of the logic to be used here
[url removed, login to view]