PHP search engine will be a very simple to install and customizable php script that will search through my different websites and provide results in a Google-like interface. If I have pdftotext installed in my server it will also display results from pdf files.
- Easy to install and configure
- Searches all pages on a website (even search multiple websites!)
- fast searching!
- No database required
- Finds matching file names (eg: searching for ‘report’ will find a file called ‘latest report .doc‘)
- Finds matches in HTML META tags
- Finds matches in url’s (eg: searching for ‘products’ will find a file called ‘/website/my- products .html‘)
- The results are sorted by relevance in a page-by-page view similar to Google.
- The text that displays under each search result is trimmed to a certain length so it fits on the page nicely.
- Any matching keywords in the results are highlighted so the user can see why that result was returned.
Max budget $35