** I need this ASAP!
I need a .txt file editor interface to be used by a non-programmer customer who ALREADY has a Flash website with simple .txt file CMS. The Flash calls .txt file and displays them in the designated text boxes on several pages throughout the site (about 5). This is already done!
You will do the following:
This script will reside completely separate from the Flash file, there is no need to access the swf or fla.
What I need is way for the website owner to login and administrator interface, select the .txt file associated with a certain Flash page, and edit simple text (non-html plain text). Once "saved changes" is selected, the residing .txt file is updated. Simple, straight forward CMS for .txt file based Flash dynamic text.
There may already be existing scripts that do this, but I have not found any. I prefer an original script. Can you build this? For a PHP programmer, this should be easy.
1. The interface should be clean and professional looking. It should be customizable to fit the website that it will go with.
2. The functionality should be intuitive and easy for a non-programmer to learn and use.
3. Must be simple to install on a standard shared-hosting environment.
4. Programmer must be willing to do bug-fixing for at least 30 days after delivery with no additional charges.
5. Script must be reasonably secure from hacking.
6. Programmer must test and correct problems until I am satified.
a. Ability to create .txt files in root or selected directory.
b. ability to modify created .txt files via user interface.
c. The php processor must not add slashes and other bad-characters when dealing with quotes on other programming symbols.
d. script must prepend a simple line of code into the first line of any .txt file that cannot be edited or deleted by editing user.
e. ability to list files in use
f. ability to delete files from list.
Budget: Less than $80 USD
Payment terms: GAF escrow only... no exceptions, no partial or early payments. Programmer will received full payment once the job is done to my satisfaction.