I'd like to have a MySQL driven PHP web application in which people create their company profiles and issue Quotes and Invoices. I attached sample screens for it. Do not bid if you do not it within the budget! Secure code writing is a must. 3 months bug fixing must be provided by you free of charge. The freelancer will be chosen among the bidders who can provide future updates and development of the code in return of agreed payment. Developing on WordPress or any other ready to use platform is not allowed due to security reason! The bids over the budget will not be considered. The design must be responsive for mobile users.
There must be some features:
1. Membership function: Sign up and enter some details like company name, address, country ets. of their companies. Membership will be free in the first stage and will be paid application in the future.
2. Team Management: An admin of a company should be able to create another admins or users to manage their own company's invoicing
3. Clients (Member companies): An admin of a company (only corporate profiles allowed because this is invoice application) can create and edit their clients ( clients can be both end users or companies )
4. Quotes and Invoice Creation: An admin or users of a company can create,edit,archive quotes or invoices for their clients. When a client make payment for a quote then admin or user should be create invoice from that quote with one click. Quotes and Invoices should contain a Logo, bank account details, Quote or Invoice number , Issue date, description and item lines, VAT number, Tax rates etc. Quotes and Invoices shoud be downloaded as PDF ans CSV formats. Invoices can be issued one time or recurring. One time invoice can be issued by admin or user of a company. Recurring invoices should be created by the system according to a time frame ( monthly, quarterly, annually etc ) Quotes and Invoice numbers should be automaticly inserted but must be changeable if user want to change it. The quote and invoice number format should be as follows: year+month+day+consecutive numbers ( let's say first number for today is 201905251, second number will be 201905252 etc. This way invoice numbers will be unique.
5. Settings: Admins should edit his company details (bank account details, special notes, Logo) using Settings page
6. DashBoard: when an admin or user enter the application he should see total number of Quotes, Invoices ( both paid and unpaid )
7. Payment Gateway support: The system should support PayPal and Stripe to allow clients make their payments to member companies.
8. Preset Line Items: Preset line items may be defined and can be used when issuing a quote or invoice.
Backend Management for System Administrator:
1. The System administrator of this application should manage whole system ( including all companies and clients )
2. The System administrator should be able to track number of all of the clients and their client companies at the same time ( Let's say there are 100 corporate clients in the system and they have 1000 clients in total. The system administrator should be able to track both 100 corporate clients and their 1000 clients)
3. The System administrator should be able to track total number of paid and unpaid invoices and the number of quotes and their values in total.
4. The system administrator should be able to look at logging function which means every login process (bad attempts, success, IP address, logged in user ID etc.) should be logged by the system.
5. Membership Management: Membership will be free in the first stage and will be paid app in the future. So this feature will be managed by system administrator who should be able to manage paid subscriptions. Subscription packages can contain number of users ( let's say single user, 3 users, 5 users) and number of total quotes and invoices. Restriction for this subscription packages should be applied when this application becomes a paid application in the future.