I'm looking for a php script that will do the following.
Login to my account at [url removed, login to view]
Do multiple queries and extract the keywords that are returned to a text file.
Script does the following.
After I load the script I aught to see a screen that asks the following.
1. A form field where I can paste a list of queries that I would like the script to extract.
2. Login and password for my keycompete account.
3. Output text file and/or email address to receive the results.
4. Minimum KeyCompete Rating for extracted keywords.
5. Random delay setting between requests.
After clicking go - the script will query keycompete with the first item - extract only those keywords whose keycompete rating is higher than the one provided on the previous page - if any - save it into a temp results file - wait the random time - then shoot out the next request - when done - mail or save the results.
This type of project aught not to take to long for someone that knows what he/she is doing.