I have a community website which I am currently in the process of handing over to a new webmaster. The site is made in phpNuke and everything is ready to go, except I need to change the email address where forms etc are sent, as they are currently sent to my email address. There has been a new address made up, so it just needs the website to send them to the new address now.
The website has the following parts which will need the email address changed: (If I've put a * next to the list item, it means the item may not currently be in use, or may not be popular, and I don't know if there is an email address relevant to it - but it will need to be checked anyway and changed if needed)
1. A regular feedback form on the website
2. Event Calendar (*)
3. Members application
4. Premium Members application
5. Business List add/edit function (*)
6. Position Vacant List add/edit function (*)
7. Organisation List add/edit function (*)
8. Anything else which you may know of in a regular phpNuke site which an email address is relevant (including discussion board etc).
The project will need to be completed ASAP.
If you like you can view the site at [url removed, login to view]
Thanks! If you have any questions, please just ask!
Bu iş için 10 freelancer ortalamada $40 teklif veriyor
I have 6 years experience dealing with the Nuke family of CMS's (both Postnuke and phpNuke). Should take less than 2 hours to complete. Thank you.