I have setup and designed a new website to replace an old one. Both are on Wordpress.
The domain name is the same. The new wordpress site is almost ready so i will need the URL to point to this new website.
The new site is hosted on Lightsail while the old one is currently on AWS EC2. Once it is complete, I will terminate the old site and the EC2 instance.
So the scope will be :
1) Pointing the URL to the new live site which is hosted on Lightsail
2) Setting up CDN on AWS
3) Optimizing SPEED to fulfill Google page speed index and user experience
4) Ensuring emails will work fine during transition
5) Install Recaptcha to prevent spam and bots on email or entry fields
6) Fix and redirect broken links due to some old links in the old site will not be in the new site like blog posts etc
7) Existing customers usernames/passwords need to be migrated to new site.
8) ensure SSL HTTPS from my old site.
9) Disable WPCron and enable server Cron on Plesk
10) I like to modify some words on login template (woocommerce/myaccount/[login to view URL]), but do not want to create child php file ((woocommerce/myaccount/[login to view URL]) in my child theme because I want to have parent updates and future functionality. So i wonder if I can add a hook/filter to change text using my child theme's [login to view URL] to affect other php files.
hello GR, i can carry out the tasks you have mentioned in your project description very well. i have experience with wordpress and its optimization and i can do it quickly too. Please message me back to discuss the Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 27 freelancer ortalamada $193 teklif veriyor
First off great choice of using Light Sail for a host :) And again great choice of AWS Cloudfront for a CDN, it sounds like you did your research. I can easily do all these tasks for you. I would like to mention Daha Fazla