Project for Hasan - Like we discussed on chat.
Google AdWords module – Main goal of this project would be to scrap all the possible data about efficiency of campaigns and Ads, and it should be presented as a Laravel Package. Google Adwords is quite complex tool for taking different actions, but we would like to only focus on probably Reporting function (About Campaigns and Ads performance) as it is responsible for returning data. To get you a proper scope: This module would enable its users to link their account and have a look at their results/efficiency directly in our system (in system where the module will be installed). We would like to get available raw data in this module and that would only be your job. Later on, we could present them on charts in any way we wished to.
Obtained data should be storaged in prepared by you scheme of a database in postgreSQL.
This module should have a basic configuration window (login and password or authorization token and also Synchronization settings (in minutes?) - so it can automatically download data e.g. every 15 minutes).
Technical requirements for a module:
- Laravel 5.6+
- Php 7.2
- Postgresql 10
- Separate scheme for database for module
- L5 - Swagger 2
- application should be presented as package to Laravel (e.g.
[login to view URL], [login to view URL])
- Package is supposed to work in application using Laravel passport, so it has to share all of its functionality through REST API
- In order to create a basic structure of the package you need to use this tool: [login to view URL]
- You should use ELOQUENT. In order to control data returned by API you can use collections.
Hi sir thanks for choosing me for this project. Looking forward to hear from you. Best Regards, Hasan Jack