Project for Intelligent Jerry Team, everything have been discussed on chat, detailed requirements have been shared.
It is supposed to be a browser-based webmail client (similar to roundcube or other client). That would be a part (module) of our system which will provide the functionality of the mailbox and allow for:
• configuration/downloading/sending messages
• filtering messages
• handling footnote
• configuration of the webmail client with email account e.g. protocols (IMAP, SMTP, POP3) and certificates (SSL, TLS) and ports (e.g. 110/ 25 etc.)
This is a basic and simple description of this module, we have shared a detailed requirement file which we were sent on chat.
Technical requirements for a module:
- Laravel 5.6+
- Php 7.2
- Postgresql 10
- Separate scheme for database for module
- L5 - Swagger 2
- application should be presented as package to Laravel (e.g.
[login to view URL], [login to view URL])
- Package is supposed to work in application using Laravel passport, so it has to share all of its functionality through REST API
- Frontend must be done in React, we will provide you a set of prepared components. Our system frontend is programmed in React. You will get components for this module (e.g. forms/tabs/inputs/tables etc.) with those you will be able to program frontend for this package. We will also provide you a module as a example, so you could treat it as a pattern when creating frontend. Exact documentation which explains the functionality and installation process of the package should be presented in README file.
- In order to create a basic structure of the package you need to use this tool: [login to view URL]
- You should use ELOQUENT. In order to control data returned by API you can use collections.
- Your job is to prepare the package which will work in our application.
You manage database with the use of migrations (creation, deleting, adding tables and columns). All of the data that you could need you can get through API (we will provide you a domain/api/documentation ). Our application shares API and so has to do your package that you are developing so it could work in our application (endpoints). Frontend written in React connects to API shared by our app, that's why your package would have to share it's API as well.
Laravel passport is already installed in our app so all you have to do is use it in your package.
Bu iş için 7 freelancer ortalamada $516 teklif veriyor
Dear client! I have read your requirement carefully and I'm sure I can do it perfectly. I’m Full Stack Developer. (Senior Web and Mobile Developer) I am confident that you will be completely satisfied with the quali Daha Fazla
Hello Sir/Madam!! I read your requirements, I can handle it and have already done this type of jobs. It will be my pleasure to work with you. Please give me an opportunity to work on your project. WHY US? I re Daha Fazla
Hello Web have gone through your requirement and would to take this opportunity to work on this project. Can you send a detailed requirement about your project. I have done 557+ projects successfully and c Daha Fazla
Hi Just wanted to say thank you for the opportunity to work with you on [Project for Intelligent Jerry Team - Email ]. I’ve read your brief extremely carefully and I am absolutely sure that I can do the project Daha Fazla
Hello Dear Hiring Manager, I am expert in Bulk Email Marketing/Power MTA/SMTP Email server/Interspire/ mailwizz/ easy send/ Numra/Amazon SES SMTP/Sendy/HTML Email Newsletter Deisgn & Development and have been working Daha Fazla
Hello, Greetings for the day!!! I am expert Laravel web developer. I have gone through your project details and analysis the work. As per your job you are looking for expert Laravel web developer who can work on Daha Fazla