Would you please provide a quote for the work listed below.
Once I get a quote I will create the job in Freelancer.
1. Remove Happy Doctors Day Slider
2. Add Food Sponsor Slider. Use the vergbage:
“Thank you to our partners in the community for their donations to our “Health Education Programs”
3. (I am passing this request on from another user. Please let me know if you have questions.)
Our online appointment request is missing a few of the fields used by them. [url removed, login to view]
1. Opening statement
1. "Please complete the form below, and allow up to 2 business days for your request to be processed. Please be aware that submission of this form does not guarantee your appointment. If you would like to schedule an appointment sooner, please call our appointment center at 713-462-6565, press option 3 for assistance with scheduling an appointment. Our schedulers are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm."
2. Split first and last name (mandatory fields)
3. Add middle name field
4. Patient's address (mandatory field)
1. This will help us identify if we have 2 patients with the same name
5. Email address as mandatory field
6. Insurance information
1. We have 1 question which is not mandatory
2. I would suggest to have a similar setting to Methodist with all mandatory fields and give the option to enter N/A if no insurance
3. Is the patient the subscriber? is a good question for pediatric patients
7. Appointment preference
1. Is there a specific doctor you are requesting?
1. This is a great question which could help us with PCP and patient panels
2. We could keep a drop down menu based on the location
Additionally, after submitting the appointment request, our website shows a very small message. In comparison, Methodist website changes the entire website to a white page with big letters.
Is there any way we can replicate something similar? Here's Methodist example:
Last, the confirmation email. Could we add the following wording:
"The submitted form does not guarantee that an appointment is scheduled. If you would like to schedule an appointment within the next 48 hours, please call us at 713-462-6565, option 3."