Taking data from tables in MySQL DB, utilize Quickbooks Online API to create/read/update/ partial update/delete (CRUD operations) for Estimates and Purchase Orders in Quickbooks which will run as CRON job.
Freelancer MUST have working knowledge of the Quickbooks Online API and MUST have completed similar projects utilizing the Quickbooks Online API and be able to demonstrate prior experience. I have no desire to pay for someone learning the QBO API.
I will provide you with Client ID, Client Secret, Realm, Refresh/Access Token for the Company.
Freelancer will need to handle the following:
* storage of tokens for automatic renewal at expiration, including automatic renewal of Access Token every 100 days
* local storage of any/all records from QBO required to generate API call for CRUD operations
* data integrity related to customers, items, etc. necessary to allow successful CRUD operations for Estimates and Purchase Orders such as verifying customer/item/address exists in QBO data store and if not, create the required record so that Estimate or Purchase Order can be successfully generated
* provide me a list of required columns in the tables that will be used to generate the API calls for CRUD operations so that I can ensure the columns are available
* utilize PHP for code required
* make any other requirements known prior to being awarded project
Hello, I am a Quickbook and PHP expert and i did similar project with other client I can help you to setup CURD stuff with Cron schedule quickly Please ping me for further discussion thanks
Bu iş için 10 freelancer ortalamada $578 teklif veriyor
I used Quickbooks while integrating it in Shopify for one ecommerce client. Ill complete the task before Saturday night. Hey there, i am developer from the UK with over 9 years experience in web development. Upon read Daha Fazla
Thank you for your interest in partnering with us for your Quickbooks Online API > Create Estimates, Purchase Orders project. We offer website development services, we know how challenging it can be to find the right p Daha Fazla