I want to remove malware from my website. Please find below message gotten from my domain company:
Your customer number: 501348116
Your contract number: 61503024
Your reference number: AB112728484
Dear Temmy Onifad,
As stated in our previous email, here is the follow-up with our analysis.
You will find the complete list of all malicious files from our analysis in the following log file here:
[login to view URL]
The following measures will be necessary in order to restore security to your 1&1 IONOS contract:
(A) Disinfecting or deleting the malicious files
1. Open the indicated link in your browser and use the access data for your primary FTP user for authentication. Alternatively, you may also use an FTP client (such as FileZilla) to open the file in the ./logs/forensic/ directory.
2. The log file will contain additional information about the malicious files. Please follow the instructions indicated there.
3. To make your website accessible again, change the permissions from 200 to 604 after cleaning up the files. For directories, change the permissions from 700 to 705. Your website will only be able to be displayed properly after these changes have been made.
Are you uncertain where you should start? Would you like to have your website cleaned as quickly as possible? For a fee, our Data Cleanup Service can clean your website before you know it. Please note: This service is only available to US customers.
Our experts will answer all of your questions about this service and are available Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST at 1-866-991-2631 (toll-free in the US and Canada).
Alternatively, you can simply reply to this e-mail. When doing so, please quote our reference [Ticket AB112728484] in your message.
(B) How to protect yourself in the future
1. If you are using a CMS like WordPress or Joomla for example, we recommend updating these systems, including plugins and themes, to the most recent versions.
2. For security purposes, change your passwords in case this information has been captured by third parties.
3. Make sure that your device (PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone) has not been infected with malicious software. You will find a selection of free anti-virus scanners for removing malicious software by clicking the following link:
[login to view URL]
Thank you for your cooperation in making sure that your website is secure.
1&1 IONOS Inc.
Hello sir, i understand your website is infected with malwares. We can easily track out the list of major malwares using online tool scan like sucuri website check. I can do the needful to remove malwares and also can Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 10 freelancer ortalamada $29 teklif veriyor
I am professional Laravel, Joomla, Magento, Prestashop and WordPress developer & Designer. I can remove malware and clean your website. You can check my reviews and ratings for reference. PM me for details. Portfoli Daha Fazla
Yes, I can remove malware from your website. I can start working now. Please share your FTP or Cpanel Login detail. Thanks Regards Asha
Client: Estimated cost for task requested would be $50 Feel free to contact me for further info or to discuss the project. Other than my freelancer experience I have about 400 jobs on Upwork: http://www.upwork. Daha Fazla
Hey How are you? I have been in the InfoSec for years. I have a solid experience in Web Applications Security. I can help you clean the malware from your website. Regards.
Hello, I'm very interested in taking your project. I can start today ... As you can see in the reviews i've done this before with great results ! Couple words about me: I'm an experienced programmer. I've worke Daha Fazla
Hello. I am web security specialist. I know very well where malware usually is hiding. I can clean your site
Hello. I have carefully read your site. I will remove viruses from your site, as well as I will update CMS and plugins Best regards, Vadim Kutia
I believe I'm excellent to remove malware from WordPress websites as having 5+ experience of wp CMS and rectified the same issues several times for many clients Relevant Skills and Experience Removed malware several t Daha Fazla