This project is clear cut. I would like an exact clone or very close comparison to the website [[url removed, login to view]] and most of all its functionality.
This project is clear cut. I would like an exact clone or very close comparison to the website
[[url removed, login to view]]
**Experience for the End User**
* Lands on homepage of website where visitors enter their zip codes and the distance for which they would like to view gift cards, and the category of their gift card (Restaurants, Golf Courses, Salons, Massage, Chiropractic, etc.) These will be listed as check boxes and the user can select multiple categories from which they would like to search.
* Upon clicking search they are directed to a search results browse page displaying all results within their previously specified criteria.
* From this point they are able to navigate into each result. A google map will show the location of this restaurant, golf course, etc. The address, phone number and website will also be provided.
* When ready to make a purchase they select the dollar amount from the radio buttons for the gift certificate he or she would like to receive. And then clicks "Add to Cart" button is is forwarded onto their current shopping cart.
* They can then securely checkout using Credit Card ([url removed, login to view]) OR PayPal. Coupons will be made available as well to receive a certain % off their purchase.
* After Completing Checkout they are able to access the gift cards in their account. Each gift card is given a unique authorization code. The gift cards can then be printed. The Authorization code will be used by the Restaurant owner to confirm that the gift card has been used.
* Search engine friendly URLs
* Secured using SSL
* Admin will have ability to create new "clients" (restaurants, golf courses, etc.) Each client will have fields for name, address, phone number, and ability to add custom fields.
* We can then create gift certificates for clients.
* Email Marketing Integration with a platform called [ActiveCampaign] would be helpful using ActiveCampaign's API.
* Processing Integration with [Blesta] and its API would be a good starting spot. Blesta has payment modules built in so the information just had to be relayed using Blesta's API. Really only need PayPal and [url removed, login to view]
* Overall, the admin side must be easy to use.
* Must be built using PHP.
* Framework is open to your judgement. Joomla framework would be ideal but not necessarily required. If using Joomla, this should be built as a custom component but may be integrated with existing components.
* Coding MUST be proper to latest industry standards.
* Comment tags should be heavily used for ease in future editing of the scripts.
* Must be XHTML compliant or very near.
* Must run fast and efficiently
* You will have full access to anything needed on our server.
* Design is not a key factor in this job as we can take care of most of that on our end. The main goal is to have a system that works efficiently and is easy to use!
I am a website designer and have worked with HTML, CSS, and a little bit of PHP using Joomla, so most of the time I will know what you are talking about so you do not have to put everything in "non-developer" terms.
45 freelancers are bidding on average $3109 for this job
Hello Sir/Mam, Greetings of the day ! We are professional developers working in a reputed firm from past 7 years, having team (+100) designers, developers and other technical staff. We have checked '[url removed, login to view]' Daha fazlası
Hi, We are expert in designing as well in development. We will provide you quality of work. We will provide you our [url removed, login to view] want long term relationship with you. Please choose us and provide a chance to work wi Daha fazlası