We are considering building a password change system (self-service) that would have the following workflows to start:
Password Change System
Workflow #1: End-user requests password reset (primary system objective)
• Technologies: AWS S3, AWS DynamoDB, AWS Lambda, SignalWire or Twilio
• End-user visits password changing web site (page 1)
• End-user inputs email address or phone number (page 1)
• End-user is redirected to page 2 (page 1)
• Back-end creates new password request entry in database
• Back-end sends confirmation code to phone number
• End-user inputs confirmation code on web page (page 2)
• End-user is redirected to page 3 (page 2)
• End-user selects systems that require a password reset (page 3)
o Windows (Active Directory) is pre-checked
If server has not checked in within the past hour, add message that they may need to contact their IT support team because the server may have a connectivity issue
• End-user is redirected to page 4 (page 3)
• End-user is provided exit message (“please wait 5 minutes” and new password)
• Back-end creates new random password based on system requirements (like [login to view URL])
• Back-end waits for Windows server to check-in
Workflow #2: Windows server processes password change request
• Technologies: Windows Server application (Python, NET, etc.), AWS API Gateway, AWS Lambda, AWS DynamoDB
• Windows server checks in with back-end every 5 minutes
• Back-end sends Windows server any pending requests
• Windows server executes password changes
Workflow #3: Admin inputs end-user details
• Admin visits secure web page
• Admin enters/edits cell phone numbers, systems, and usernames
This should be fairly easy for someone who knows what they’re doing. It just takes a bit of work to build out and test.
We are open to other considerations, but please do not suggest non-AWS solutions. We want this built in the cloud with the absolutely minimum software maintenance work.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this project.
Bu iş için 4 freelancer ortalamada $250 teklif veriyor
Hi there, Hope you are doing great. I have gone through the project description and I would love to help you out in this. Please suggest next steps. Looking forward to speak to you.