What we are going to be doing is, a premium service sms Campaign. We need an api with connectivity to our aggregator via smpp. What the application is that we are trying to do is this.
Example. a cell phone user text's the word "canucks" to our shortcode, well that would opt them in to recieving instant scoring updates to every game the Canucks play "Canucks is a Vancouver Hockey Team" so it would need to enter there number into a databse and make the status "true"
Now when we need to send messages out, we need an interface that we can select which teams are playing which so that the messages will goto whoever is opted in for that team, so it will look at the databse and know who is opted in for recieving updates to "Canucks"
We need the interface to allow us to add teams, add keywords etc..
Please let me know if you understand or if there is more you would like me to clarify.
So can you do this for me, for your bid?
PLEASE ALSO SEE DOCUMENTS BELOW-------
Must have smpp client to connect via smpp to our aggregator.
1; We need web interface to add/remove/modify keywords and to add/remove/modify Db’s
2; On the interface that handles Adding/Removing/Modifying a Keyword, we must have these options.
- Create a new Db with that keyword, or use an existing Db for that keyword.
- If we choose to create a new Db, what fields we would want in that Db
- Option to insert fields into the db when someone sends the keyword.
- Option to update fields in Db when someone sends the keyword.
- Option to have and enter in an auto reply to that keyword.
3; On the sending message web interface, we must have these options.
- For example if we want to send a message to where Status=True in [url removed, login to view] Or in [url removed, login to view]
- If an smsnumber’s Status=True in both Db’s it only sends 1 Message.
- All messages sent out must have the the carrier/operator identifier
must be specified in the service_type tag. (please see attached smpp conection document)
Fix setting when we send a message from the web interface must include.
- Enter into Db. Time/Date the message was sent, The cell number where the message was sent, A unique transaction ID# for the message sent,
4; When we receive sms message from users, We must have the following things happen.
- Enter into a separate [url removed, login to view] all incoming messages, we must have a filed in the database for a unique transaction ID#, we must have a field for carrier/operator name,
5; We must also have a separate Db for all outgoing messages. Same fields as incoming [url removed, login to view]