International company is looking for a Test Engineer to work from home on our web sites and web applications. After a test period, this will become a long-term commitment role.
- Interact with our developers (mostly Romanian and an Argentinian)
- Write / maintain / execute effective Test Cases
- Document and report bugs (currently using Mantis)
- Actively contribute to expanding the team's testing knowledge so the developers write better code and do better self tests
- You must be able to work alone and be good at time management
- English: written & spoken both of a good level
- Bonus points for:
A) Programming knowledge. Especiall PHP & MySQL
B) Experience using automated testing tools and specific scripting
Our testing is currently manual. So whilst we are prepared to continue testing manually, if your skill level is sufficient, we would prefer to start the following:
- Writing and maintaining custom test scripts
- Generation of automated test scripts
- Maintenance of your automated generated scripts and data generators
- Automated test framework maintenance and development
- Test system and environment administration
If you're serious about this position, please read the attached document. For us, skills to do the job are only part of the equation. We need to find the right people - people with integrity and communication skills and more.
Note: please no bids from India/Pakistan. Thanks!