Looking for someone who has experience with ERP systems. The project consists of Back office, POS, and Tag station (Prints barcodes for produced items). The frontend has already been developed for all 3 components and need someone to create the backend.
Here is what is needed:
1) Initially design a scalable backend architecture diagram and high level system documentation.
2) Establish & configure asynchronous communication (processing queries and data in background to minimize loading speeds for users)
3) Image lazy loading for all images and icons.
4) Utilizing Elastic search for fast searching and results appear quick while user is typing (Or something similar)
5) Fix any bugs or design issues in frontend that were missed to insure design quality and consistency.
6) User authorization (Multi-level access for different user roles) / User authentication.
7) Weight scale API/SDK integration (When adding new items that will be tracked by weight/volume, data will be synced with scale)
8) All forms and fields need proper validation
9) Clean & well commented code (Extremely important)
10) Exporting tables and documents as PDF, CSV, and Excel file formats
11) WhatsApp integration (sending message with attachments)
12) Email integration (sending message with attachments)
13) Push notifications (in system, email, and WhatsApp)
14) Setup cron jobs (email notifications, back office and POS alerts, etc...)
15) Proper PDF page layout setup for printing specific documents directly from back office (invoices, tables, receipts, reports, etc...)
16) Import bulk data using CSV template (import products, customers, suppliers, etc...)
17) Experience in finance and apply equations for calculating accounting and payroll tasks (calculating profit/loss, VAT, forecasting calculations, etc...)
18) Translating data analytics into visual charts (percentages, colors, diagrams, charts, etc...)
19) Update properly system and API version (Will keep track of system version with proper change logs)
20) Use APM tool to monitor system backend
21) Utilize Database error logging to keep track of any issues with database
22) Hardware integration (API & SDK) (some have been mentioned above) - Printer (Print invoices, spreadsheets, etc..) - Label printers (Integrate with TSC brand label printer or similar brand) - Receipts printer (Integrate with receipt printers like Panda or Epson or similar brands) - Cashier drawer (Trigger to open drawer when needed) - Barcode scanners (Reading barcodes by using a barcode scanner) - Scales (weight scales with barcode printing for brands like Rongta) - Biometric fingerprint scanner integration (Software drivers, API, SDK)
23) Converting Tag station frontend design from React to Windows app using Electronjs. (POS is already converted as a Windows app using Electronjs)
24) The Back Office frontend was created using Bootstrap, I would recommend converting it to React because the current Bootstrap version is a bit messy and was made just for mockup testing. The design, page transitions, and all other functions will remain the exact same and should be pixel perfect as current frontend design.
25) For POS and Tag station, it will be possible for user to work offline and sync with back office and database once back online.
26) Things to consider: VAT equations, calculating top selling/slow moving items, assigning unique reference numbers, & other key features for ERP system.
In your bid response, answer the following questions:
Tell me which number above mentions the receipt printers and name of the printer's brand names?
What framework do you think is best to use for this?
Do not include anything else in your bid response. All responses that do not answer the questions and follow the requested guideline will be blocked. This helps filter out the bots and people that do not pay attention to details.