Our company has a Drupal 7 based website.
Our website loading speeds need a significant boost.
We are searching for a freelancer that could implement the following:
1. Image optimization - our current images are not optimized in size nor format. We would like to implement a tool that will optimize the size/format of all existing and future uploaded images.
2. Cache - currently we only use the core Drupal 7 aggregation of css and js files. We would like to implement an advance caching engine. There is one aspect to take into consideration and that is our online cart that shows up only to visitors from the US. This can't be cached without customization since we don't want any non-US visitors to have our cart option by mistake.
3. Server optimization - Drupal expert than could advise on how to setup our server to get maximum performance out of Drupal This could include changing our host or CDN settings.
4. Reduce CSS file sizes - we use SASS that compiles into way too big CSS files. We would like to reduce them as much as possible (not only by minifying)
5. Any other idea that could improve the website's responsiveness and loading time.
Please note that the same server has other parts of our website which are in WordPress or an old proprietary CMS. These parts do not require optimization, but should continue working as before.
Thank you all in advance!
HI. I am higly skilled drupal specialist who also has strong experience in IT server systems as such. I own myself several websites. As portfolio my last work is [login to view URL] website. I understand full OSI Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 33 freelancer ortalamada $1070 teklif veriyor
Hi there, I have checked the details I have great experience with Drupal 7. Please start the chat so we can discuss this job more in detail. Thanks