The Share Trading Platform [login to view URL] uses Pine script for the development of custom scripts stratigies and actions, indicators, buy and sell actions. It utilizes a proprietary language call think script.
The requirement is for development of Pine scripts to undertake a number of activities in the customisation of the chart and chart interactions.
1. Alerts based on specific indicators and combination of indicators including information in the alert and item share.
2. Alerts sent to push notification, email SMS
3. Based on the alert conditions generate Buy and Sell including the amount, take profit and stop loss.
4. Buy and Sell to be data to be custom for each item being monitored, i.e. Gold Buy 10oz, Oil Buy 100 barrels.
5. Logic to be included to monitor the trade status, i.e., if the take profit on a trade has been triggered, the sell would be cancelled as the trade has closed.
6. Notification sent on Trade Buy and Sell points.
Undertake further refinement and tuning of the scripts as required.
The Freelancer must have direct prior expecience in Tradingview platform and in developing and maintaining Piine scripts and stratigies.
Bu iş için 12 freelancer ortalamada $148/saat teklif veriyor
Hi Manager!! We checked for your project and interested in your project. Project: [login to view URL] - Pine Script Development and Support I am professional full stack coder with skills including Python, Metatrader, Java Daha Fazla
Hello, I am a seasoned and expert software developer who has successfully created highly efficient trading for numerous brokers and platforms. My skills include MQL4/5 for Metatrader 4/5, NT 7/8 for Ninjatrader 7/8, Daha Fazla
I have master degree in software engineering and i have a lot of experiences in designing experts and indicators for meta trader and tradingview which do bet automatically. I also don't have any time limitation so we c Daha Fazla
I'm coding pine script past 2 Yr and trading past 5 yr.. I can code your indicator and you can take test before payment.. We can discuss more about your indicator in chart thnx..