I have troubleshooting on my OSCommerce store. The store was moved to a new server and had not been fully working since. Prior to moving there where no known issues the store was working fine.
There are issue with the shipping keep disappearing on the final page of the cart. It shows in the first page, then when you click on Ccbill it disappears. It sometimes disappears when you choose money order / check. It does not do it all the time when I had someone testing, yet when I personally test it and put items in and out of the cart at the final page the postage is missing. I had 2 orders placed since the new server and both are missing postage. My webmaster has given assistance but they are not sure where to take this.
To ensure the shipping is added on at all times to the final page in the cart - the one which is giving us issues at the moment. After the fix is done, I wish to ensure the OSCommerce is running fully and there are no new issues after the troubleshooting is complete.
Here are some things that will help you so you can see what has been done already with testing:
1. The store is running on osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.1, uses ccbill_oscommerce_1.1 payment module for CCBill payment option and is hosted on an separate Amazon server. Here is where you can find the latest module - [url removed, login to view] Simply, click on the OSCommerce button and select "Start Using" and you will be prompted to download the file.
2. The store's domain is [url removed, login to view]
Here are some server specifics:
Server OS: Linux 3.13.0-44-generic Database: MySQL 5.5.44-0ubuntu0.14.04.1
HTTP Server: nginx/1.4.6 PHP Version: [url removed, login to view] (Zend: 2.5.0)
3. The latest plugin of OSCommerce store was supposedly installed and tested to ensure the store is fully working with CCbill payment integration.
4. It should already be set so all the emails to customers are set up using the email address tanya at my domain name, including thank you for signing up, their login info, their order info and any password reminders. This should also be working correctly and be continue to work properly.
5. In the testing the address kept disappearing inside the cart, it has been known to default to "." and the payment info did disappear but this has been fixed.
6. Basically, my webmaster ensured that the latest CCBill osCommerce module ccbill_oscommerce_1.1 was properly installed on the store and users were able to see the final CCBill payment form and actually make a purchase. They haven't adjusted any modules or plugins beyond that but just retained what was already configured.
7. There was a question raised suggesting I was making the postage set to $0 over a certain weight / order amount. This is not the case. I have the old settings and the revised settings saved on a document if you need to look. The setting page I am referring to is: [url removed, login to view]
If you have any questions I can put you directly in touch with my webmaster who can assist further. They are on Eastern Europe timezone.
Please only bid if you are experienced with OSCommerce, have positive feedback, and are 100% able to complete the task required within an agreed time period.
This is NFW website and includes adult material. Please be sure you are aware and 100% comfortable when bidding.
Hellou. At begining id like to say that i dont have problems with type of your site content Im php/mysql/html programmer with 12 yrs of experience specialised in online stores. With osCommerce ive been working s Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 8 freelancer ortalamada $214 teklif veriyor
Hello We have extensive experience with Oscommerce and can help you in correcting this. Kindly share the url to check. Regards Sanjay Dange COO - [login to view URL] [login to view URL]
I have read your project details, and I am interested in offering my services. I provide 100% satisfaction guaranteed on all my work. Milestone is required to begin; to be released when the job has been satisfactor Daha Fazla
Hi Thanks for your valuable time. :-) Just reply with 'Yes' and We will come up with a. Detail project plan with our comments/queries. b. Best-feasible-real COST & TIMELINE We will provide you a. Best Daha Fazla
Hi, I have throughly read your requirements and believe that I can deliver exceptional results. I hope you will consider using my services. Kind Regards,
I have completed these osc projects with excellent reviews: [login to view URL] ============================================ Have also completed these database/server moving Daha Fazla
I have been coding and developing websites for the past couple years, and gained substantial knowledge and experiences in PHP. I have completed many projects, some of which can be found in my portfolio. I have the abil Daha Fazla
Hi, I have 7 years experience working with osCommerce websites and I regularly work on large live osCommerce sites. Thanks, Paul
Hi Mate, I can do any kind of osCommerce development/customization and build eCommerce website from very scratch. I have a relevant experience in upgrading from osCommerce 2.2 to osCommerce 2.3.4 (latest version ), os Daha Fazla