We have some minor updates for our website but they need to be completed quickly, within the next few hours. Although this needs to be done quickly you also need to follow best coding practices (don't modify core files, use child theme, use Wordpress settings when possible, etc.)
The site we are working on is here [url removed, login to view]
All updates are listed below. Let me know if you have any questions:
1. Home page: 'Products Tab' shows a list of all the product categories (from Woocommerce) but this is currently just HTML. We want it to actually pull the categories (and category images) from WooCommerce and display then here in the same layout. Only display top level categories. If we add a new category to Woocommerce it should appear here. Keep the layout and style the same but make the text a little smaller so that products don't get pushed to a new row. Needs to be mobile responsive.
2. Home Page: New Products Tab: Should display the top 5 new products added to WooCommerce. Layout should appear similar to the attached screen shot. Needs to be mobile responsive.
3. Home Page: Catalogs Tab: Replicate the catalogs tab on this page: [url removed, login to view]
- PDF Files must be moved to the new server, don't back link to other site.
- Ignore 'e-book' only need PDF versions
- Make mobile responsive
4. Home Page: FAQ tab: link to this page: [url removed, login to view]
(nothing actually displayed in the tab, it's just a link)
5. Windows Support Pages ([url removed, login to view] and the other 2 pages): Style the table to match this page: [url removed, login to view]
- table borders, font sizes and colors, header background, etc.
6. Product Page: [url removed, login to view]
- change title from 'Shop' to 'Products'
- Should display a list of all parent categories with icons, similar to this page: [url removed, login to view]
- Should display categories even if they are empty
- Needs to be mobile responsive
7. Search page: (when using the search box)
- Remove most items from the side bar on the results page (Recent posts, Archives, Etc.), only leave the module 'Popular, Recent, comments tab'
Thanks and let me know ASAP if you have any questions.