We have a website which is part content and part discussion forum. We have a rented Linux VPN currently hosted by Transip. It has the following features:
1. Webserver (NGINX), SSH certificate (Let's Encrypt), php, MySQL database
2. Wordpress with many plugins + a custom theme + large number of files (attachments, images, videos, etc.)
3. phpBB3 with 100,000 members, although only a few dozen are active + extensions + theme
We would like to keep the features of the site but make it easier to maintain:
1. Reinstall the software on a new machine running Plesk i.e. GUI rather than command line
2. Have the new machine have more disk space compared to the current (from 50Gb to 100Gb). We have to find a good, cheap, reliable VPN provider
3. We would like to be able to upgrade the key software (mySQL, php,...) from within Plesk (probably a standard Plesk feature?)
4. Possibly make a development version of the same machine which is easy to experiment with, and hidden, maybe under different domain-name and with password protected access.
5. Automate backups, including offsite, or at least make sure that our back-up system will be enough if we have a catastrophe
6. Not expensive
Good morning, I can help with your project, can I ask why you prefer Plesk? While I can support such a request I would highly recommend cPanel due to its sheer power and flexibility and solid performance versus Ples Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 45 freelancer ortalamada £656 teklif veriyor
Hi, I am expert web developer. In this bid I can move your website to new hosting. Upgrade the PHP, MySQL. Create Autobackup of website Make a development version of website on same machine. Harsh
I have 16 years of experience in web hosting, server administration and php programming See my previous works at https://www.freelancer.com/u/NetFreeHost Message me, let's discuss the project.
Hi I have 5 year experience I can show you my precious work. I'm Individual freelancer I have no timing issue I can do work any time day/nights. so can we discuss once thanks.