We have web platform that works with a mobile app and web broweser.
The mobile app is used to collect data in the field and it syncronize with the remote server to update the data. The backend is used to see the data colected and generate reports based on the data colected.
Recently we hired a developer to improve the backend and another one to improve the mobile app. So now when we add data using the broweser it works just fine. But when we use the mobile app to colect data the backend generate some error (2 errors) in the report sections and in the view response.
The developer of the mobile app say that this is because he updated structure in mobile app. Currently the app is already installed on tablets and people are already in the fields colecting the data, so we want an Laravel expert to fix the errors attached in this post, so we can see the reports.
The issue seams to be related with the format that the mobile app data is submited
Please find attached the document with more details and screenshots of the errors.
This is an urgent task and I need it fixed within 1 or 2 hours as the system is being used at this moment.
Bu iş için 65 freelancer ortalamada $23/saat teklif veriyor
Hi, there. I've checked the issus and seems simple variable issue in Laravel. As a senior Laravel developer, I can start right now and can fix it within 2 hours. So please message me to start right now. Best regards.