I recently moved a Drupal 6 site to a new server ([url removed, login to view] / Aegir ).
The original site had two databases - one for Drupal and one for the module CiviCRM. We combined the two databases into one.
The site includes a custom module that connected to both databases.
I commented out the lines in the module that switched between the two databases, and most of the module is now working.
However a function in the module to upload files is not working correctly and returns a Page not Found error.
The site previously ran on an old version of php and now runs on 5.6.33.
What the module is supposed to do:
1) create a new node with an attached uploaded file
2) populate custom fields in the new node
3) return user to a destination page
What is happening:
1) The module correctly creates a new node with the file attached
2) The module fails to populate two of the custom fields
3) The module fails to create the correct destination URL and returns a Page not found error
I have attached the original module file that was working prior to moving the site to the new server, as well as the current module file in which I commented out the code that switches between
I need this project done urgently.
Please delete previous files and use the new ones attached
Error with module which was working fine before db was merged - stack drupal & CIVICRM Relevant Skills and Experience drupal, civiCRM and other open sources on LAMP Proposed Milestones R3529 ZAR - fix issue please p Daha Fazla
4 freelancers are bidding on average R3826 for this job
Hello There, I hope you are doing well. I have checked the error and believe it has issues with Module in before database merged. Could you please share me access to the site and database to perform the check. Daha Fazla
Hi,we're all senior software developers,we've just checked your project requirements,we're able to perform your project and you'll be interesting with us,please come in contact with us to discuss for more project detai Daha Fazla