I have voluum tracking and I need help setting up tracking for my affiliate website which is a live webcam site. The affiliate program is awempire.com. I emailed them asking about tracking post back and they sent me a few questions and attachment. Below is the email with questions. I'm looking for someone to set this up for me and answer the questions below..... thanks
We don't do pixel tracking, but we can offer server to server postback tracking, that would fire as long as the user has the subAffId cookie in their browser, and reports of sales that you get a commission for., and registrations by request So it does not report clicks.
Note that using the official Link Code or other promo tool is mandatory, otherwise the subAffId parameter is not processed.
Please get back to us with the following details/ answers:
1. Your postback URL and a test URL with live parameters
2. The site(s) you wish to promote and the program(s) you wish to use, or we can create a global postback
3. How should we consider the report as successful? For example HTTP status = 200 and response text = 'OK'
4. In the postback, we can send you the parameters listed in the attached specification sheet that I attached, and the SubAffID parameter, which contains the unique ID from your tracking software (usually clickID). If you need to receive more than one unique parameter, you can put them all in the SubAffID with (a) separator(s).
5. We can send the occasional chargebacks (if any) as negative sales. Would you like that?
It may take a while to set it up because the developers need to do it manually, but I will push it.
Thanks, best regards:
Bu iş için 6 freelancer ortalamada $192 teklif veriyor
Web Developer I have read your job description and I am pretty sure that I can complete every bit of your requirements. Further details and cost can be discussed in chat