Based on Vtiger 5.0.2 but with the aim of giving the result of the development to the Vtiger community (=> follow the development rules defined by the Vtiher developpers), add/adapt following points:
1) Add a field in ACOUNTS for the EU VAT number ([url removed, login to view], 2 alpha chars + up to 12 digits) and full supprot of that field in tha account module.
2) Add a sequential autonumbering to order confirmation and invoice, including full support in the corresponding modules
3) Adapt, rewrite the PDF outputs (to support multiple pages) for
* order confirmation
* purchase order
* invoice and as a 2nd output at the same time, a delivery note (like invoice, but wthout prices and a specific constant footer)
The main changes consisting in mentioning:
- header with document number (CRMentity or autonumber, see 2)
- invoicing and/or delivering addresses (depending on module)
- Project name, validity/due date etc...
- columns to be mentioned
ProductNr, Productname + description (could be multiple pages)+ comment (all 3 in one row), quantity, unit, applied VAT, unit price, total excl. VAT
- total excl. VAT, VAT total, Total incl. VAT
- table with VAT summary (for each different VAT, max. as a parameter)total excl. VAT, VAT applied, total VAT, total incl. VAT
- cell full page width with description out of module (quote, order confirmation etc...
- cell full page width with terms and conditions (except for delivery notes, where it will be a text file.