Hello, I'm looking for someone who can help me build a script for an automotive wallpaper website.
It should have:
- an extremely easy customizable interface using css and html
- generation of breadcrumb navigation
- ability to rate the wallpaper
- an automatic RSS generating feed for newest wallpaper updates
- a downloads count
- wallapaper information for the homepage (newest, most popular-rating, most downloaded, most commented, and total count of wallpapers)
- send to a friend
- be able to download the wallpaper in a zip file with a text file inside
- categories and sub-categories
- user registrations with subscription to new updates via e-mail
- user can submit wallpapers after the admin's approval
- users can make comment if registered
- site statistics
- admininistration panel
- photo information and data are stored in MySQL database
- a text box that lets users copy the text inside, which is a direct link to the wallpaper so users can put that image on their blog or whatever.
It MUST have:
- a next wallpaper/previous wallpaper in that album when browsing a single image
- multi-size capabilities: if it's 1600x1200, it'll automatically be resized for 1024x768 and 800x600 versions for download.
- widescreen upload option, where I can choose to upload a widescreen version of the wallpaper (if there is any) at 1920x1200 size.
- the ability to automatically grab images from an uploaded zip/rar file and the ability to grab images from a folder on my computer.
- SEO friendly pages and URLs.
an example website would be [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] but not everything I want is there...
if anyone has anything, it would be helpful. I hope this isn't too much to ask. please bid if only you are someone who is willing to spend time and effort on this. thanks.
Thanks for your invitation. Can be done with your 100% satisfaction