I want an app developer and website developer/designer. He/she can have a team if necessary for its development.
I am looking it on a long term basis as my I will be bringing you the projects related to app development.
Be clear of the following things:
1. I will be asking you a lot of time about your ability of doing upcoming apps that may vary from time to time
2. It may possible that the project that I discuss with you may not be possibly one to work on because the denial of the client.
3. There will be bonus on each project if awarded by the client and it will be applicable if you carry with me on long term basis.
4. To detect auto bids, kindly write 'I got it and will be on long term basis' somewhere in your bid proposal. I will response accordingly.
5. Don't say me that first have 100% project, then ask me. Because it will happen most of times. Hence, if you are negative on this point, don't bid and waste time of both.