WEB APPLICATION PROJECT
1. The objective of this project is to design a secured web portal (using OpenSSL certificate), where multiple users (a maximum of 5) can have access to data stored in two different mongo databases (DB) using web forms.
2. This project is to build a centralized web portal/application where users can have direct access via a web browser of user account information stored in these two databases.
3. The databases are named db1 and db2, and both have similar tables and data points. An excel (xlxs) file will be provided with more technical information about the database, tables, columns, and data points.
4. The complexity of this project primarily is that a front-end web portal needs to be developed where account information is to be displayed using web forms, for data manipulation by end-users accessing this data.
5. The OS of choice could be either Ubuntu Server or Windows on Apache/IIS web server technology as long as it can support MongoDB. However, recommendations for alternate OS/Web Server applications will be considered if any suggestion is made to me.
6. Several forms will be needed for this project. One (or maybe two) forms for data manipulation (editing, delete, update record information). This will be discussed once a skilled freelancer is chosen.
7. However, if a compromise can be made where one form can serve to display information of the two DBs then that can be discussed as a possible solution which would simplify development time and support. This will be determined once a skillful freelancer is chosen.
8. The web portal (or web application) will consist of:
a. A secured, login page, where users will need to be authenticated.
b. It will have the main page where account information should be displayed and easily differentiated between db1 and db2 accounts.
c. The portal web application will have different menus and user-defined shortcuts to different areas of the web portal.
d. It will comprise of approximately 10 forms for data manipulation and maintenance by end users.
e. Some of the forms should allow for end users to access (open, create, modify) pdf and xlsx files from the web application/portal.
9. Each user session should be able to access the same DB and be able to work and share information across records.
10. If a specific user is currently working on a record, and another user attempts to override or work at the same time, the record should be locked while such record is being worked on by another user.
11. Color combinations and menu/pages information will be provided in another document, or in a revised document like this one. I do not have a specific design in mind or colors, but these can be discussed once the project has been awarded.
12. A series of revision will be needed while development of this project is underway and support after the deployment of the web portal is completed. We can work out on a plan that will be realistic and beneficial for both parties. This can be discussed at length before committing to implementation of this project.
13. This document will be revised, to describe in better details project scope of the main points mentioned above (3 – 12).
14. The budget for the work scope of this project is set at $ and each payment will be made according to a benchmark model of accomplishments made in the development of this project.
15. The benchmark model will be disclosed either in a revised document (this document) or another document with more technical information described in more detail, once the project is awarded to a freelancer.
THIS PROJECT HANDLES PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION OF CUSTOMERS, which is prosecuted by INTERNATIONAL AND DISTRICT/LOCAL LAWS. The misuse and theft of this information will be persecuted to the greatest extent of INTERNATIONAL LAWS.
NDA and NON-COMPETE: ALL PARTIES ARE UNDER A NON-DISCLOSE AND NON-COMPETE AGREEMENT.
60 freelancers are bidding on average $1337 for this job
----- Give me the chance to help you ----- [url removed, login to view] This link is a system for Multi Vendor You can check that link to see what I have Total projects we did are 335 projects with a ra Daha Fazla
Hi, Thanks for posting the role, my name is Waqas Khan Pitafi I am the CEO of a Tech company Devbatch Inc, and we have delivered over 700+ mobile apps 350+ websites and 100+ Data Science projects in last 7 years. Daha Fazla
Hi there , Hope you doing great !!! I am a full stack developer and having expertise to work on this type of projects and always delivered the quality work with full testing on time ( before the deadlines ). Ple Daha Fazla
Hello, Sir. It's my pleasure meeting you. I have read your requirements and I fully went through it. I am confident and I am sure that I can do your web portal/application. Please contact me for further discussing. Daha Fazla
Hello,Universal Stream Solution is a leading PHP development company offering comprehensive range of custom of PHP application development services that steer your business to the next level, streamline processes and e Daha Fazla
Hello there, I have reviewed your job description as well and very confident to handle this project perfectly. I am expert in Web designing/developing.I believe that I can be the best productive candidate for this requ Daha Fazla
Hi, Good Day! The main objective is to develop a portal where users will be able to access data from 2 databases. I have read the project requirements description and found myself very much proficient and best Daha Fazla
Hello, I am skilled in developing Android, iPhone, and Ipad apps. My skills includes IOS and Android app, Hybrid & native app, Objective-C, Swift, XCode ,iPhone SDK, Cocos2D,OpenGL ES, Kotlin, Xamarin, React.js, Daha Fazla
Hello, there! I am very interesting your job post, because your job is very proper my skill Please see my profile. I can customize any theme, plug ins and manage database(any query) I will not let you down. I can Daha Fazla
Hello Sir, I am an interactive web designer currently located in the heart of Sri Lanka -- with a burning passion for designing -- and building simple, accessible, and beautiful graphical interfaces for all kind of Daha Fazla
Hi there, I am really interested to build this application for you. Let's come to chat with me. I will provide you my previous work sample. Thanks