Web, .Net, SQL Developer
The Web Developer is responsible for design and development of new and modified features of web applications that take into consideration all aspects of application development architecture design including – performance, scalability, coding, caching, security, encryption, session state management, and error logging and testing.
The Web Developer may also create and maintain web services called from external applications to integrate with web applications. The Web Developer may participate in the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
• Take software products and their new features through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation and support
• Implement all aspects of software application design – high performance design, coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, and testing
• Create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application, identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Perform system level testing on applications; participate in developing automated tests
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization of builds and releases
• 5+ years .NET technologies experience (proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems and concurrency patterns)
• Knowledge of N-tier architecture, Web Servers, and Internet technologies – Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS)
• Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.)
• Knowledge of MS SQL Server 2008 R2 or higher; T-SQL
• Strong understanding of UI/UX, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
• Familiarity with different User Controls for ASP.NET such as Telerik RadControls, KendoUI, DevExpress, or other
• Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to Web applications
• Proficient understanding of code version control tools such as TFS/Git/SVN
• Familiarity with Microsoft Visual Studio 2012+ development system
• Ability to read, write and communicate in English
Considered as advantage
• Experience in developing application programming interfaces (API)
• Experience with localizable UI including non-Unicode and Right-To-Left languages, non-standard date calendars, etc.
• Familiarity with requirements management and task/issue tracking tools such as TFS or Jira
• Familiarity with Android programming skills: Android SDK, different versions (2.3+) of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes; RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services; Android UI design principles and patterns; offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
What we can offer you
• A challenging and varied job in a collegial working atmosphere
• Good salary
• Flexible working hours and 9/80 work week
• National and international development opportunities
• New and modern office
We are looking for a full time employee for our office in Wiesbaden, Germany.