I own various e-commerce platforms based in Australia and would like to hire some new developers to take over development on these applications.
The work would be primarily ad hoc development of new features to extend and improve the platforms.
Here’s some example of upcoming tasks, ranging from big to small:
1. Migrate site from HTTP to HTTPS;
2. Install various marketing pixel tracking codes (GA, AdWords, Facebook Ads etc.);
3. Help optimise site performance;
4. Create new transactional emails in Mandrill/application code;
5. Create new content pages; and
6. Change PayPal integration.
The sites use the following technologies:
Here’s how I like to operate:
1. Generally, I’ll provide an extremely detailed spec of the task(s) with clearly defined acceptance criteria, with the designs provided as well;
2. You’ll read the spec and ask any clarifying questions;
3. Once it’s clear, you’ll provide a fair quote for the tasks;
4. We work on that fixed price for the tasks;
5. I’ll create milestone payments in Freelancer for each of the tasks at the agreed quote;
6. Once you have successfully developed and tested a new task in the dev environment, and are sure that the acceptance criteria are all met, you will pass it to me for further testing; and
7. Once I agree that all the acceptance criteria have been met for a task, and therefore the task is done, the milestone payment will be released.
1. Obviously expertise in PHP/MySQL cPanel sites
2. Strong English skills (reading, writing and listening)
3. Strong communication skills (replies promptly to messages, answers questions clearly and articulately)
4. Attention to detail (especially during testing - if you say something is ready for me to test, it had better not have obvious bugs)
5. Reliable (especially in terms of meeting deadlines)
I don’t want this project to be spammed with auto-bidders. To demonstrate you have actually read the brief, please include the capital of Spain in capital letters in your proposal. Any proposals without this will be ignored.
33 freelancers are bidding on average $2659 for this job
MADRID We are a New Jersey, USA, based development agency. I think we can definitely help in your web development projects. Let's discuss!
Madrid Hi We do development and bug fixing for already existing sites developed by other teams quite frequently: Relevant Skills and Experience Our recent ecommerce sites: [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Daha fazlası
Thank you so much for sharing post- I am assuming your website is build on PHP , are you using any CMS like Magento or osscommerce? Relevant Skills and Experience [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] Daha fazlası
[url removed, login to view] There, I have gone through project description, but i would like to discuss more to clear my understanding of requirements. Please PM me so we can discuss the requirements in more details. Relevant Skills an Daha fazlası