Looking for a Expert to optimize website for best performance and bring page load time of under 2 seconds or less for each page.
Not looking for a intermediate or beginners but an expert in following technology with 100% accuracy and guaranteed results.
Technology to work on :
1. CentOS 7
2. PHP 7 and above
5. Mariadb (mysql)
6. Caching at Server level and wordpress plugins.
7. Wordpress plugins.
Website is currently running on VPS and require full optimization of website using above listed technology.
1. Optimize HTML
2. Optimize CSS & strip out unnecessary code from CSS to required bare minimum.
3. Optimize JAVA scripts.
4. Minification & Combine CSS and JAVA scripts for fastest performance.
5. Optimize website to bring each page load time under 2 seconds for ATF (Above the fold) content.
6. Compression for faster load time.
7. Reduce number of DOM elements to bare minimum.
8. Rendering of page Optimization.
9. Tune up MySQL database to perform queries faster.
10. Tune up Apache OR plan to move onto NGINX if recommended.
Note : Google Page Speed insights for mobile & desktop to score over 95% without any issues.
Gtmetrix & Pingdom score to score higher without any issues.
Only apply if you are an specialist and an expert in all above technologies. We not looking for an entry level/intermediate or beginners to work on this. Full documentation of work will be required with list of recommendations. Work needs to be completed with strict deadline with 100% guaranteed results & will be ongoing as we expand.
Bu iş için 34 freelancer ortalamada £203 teklif veriyor
Just give us the chance to prove ourselves....... We have some questions to clarify,please reply us so we could discuss the project in details. Thanks & Regards Moumita
Greetings, My understanding for the project is you are looking out to have a [login to view URL] are experts in Website Design & Development, and have long-term experience working with multiple [login to view URL] will give you quality Daha Fazla
You've literally listed the exact environment I regularly work on, I always recommend a mid-tiered VPS too all of my clients, and I prefer to work on a Plesk/Centos environment but I'm happy to work in any. I've got n Daha Fazla