Simple Back Office System For Small Business
I require a simple back office system to help my small book publishing business run a bit smoother.
PLEASE NOTE: automated quotes or quotes that have been submitted by people who obviously have not read the specification/requirements will be dismissed immediately and disregarded. Please also give realistic timescales for completion.
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED SUGGESTED TABLE DIAGRAM
The back office should be written in PHP with a MYSQL database – no framework to be used e.g. CodeIgniter.
Should be able to be run on a shared hosting environment as provided by most web hosting companies.
The ‘template’ should be a bootstrap template.
The site should be useable from PCs as well as mobile phones.
The code should be commented where appropriate and throughout for when the back office is expanded in the future.
The back office should include a dashboard for the 2 main user groups (admin and author).
The User management should incorporate resend password functionality.
Author Commission Functionality
Admin needs to be able to manually input sales of books so that Authors get paid the correct commission. The Admin will use the ‘Author Commission’ table to enter sales for book sales.
The Author will be able to see book sales that relate to THEIR own book(s) ONLY. They cannot see anyone else’s book sales.
They will be able to see outstanding commission for book sales on their account (the running total).
They will be able to request payment at any time by clicking a ‘Pay Me’ button (which will require them to confirm they wish to request a payment. The payment request will be for the outstanding commission amount for their own book sales commission and will be sent by email to the Admin.
Once payment has been confirmed as having been made (by Admin entering the details into the ‘Payments’ table), the Running Total should be reset to zero and the appropriate amount/date etc recorded in the Payments table (Author should be able to view payments to them (but not add/amend/etc) for THEIR account only.
1. A sale is made of a book through for example the Amazon ebook channel.
2. Administrator manually adds the sale in to the Author Commission table.
3. The running total is updated to show the current total for commission for a particular author. E.g. Author XYZ has a total commission earnings of £20 from this sale and previous sales.
4. The Author XYZ decides they want to have their commission paid to them – they click a button on their dashboard, they must confirm they want to be paid by clicking another button on a confirmation screen.
5. The system sends an email to the administrator with the author details (i.e. Author XYZ) saying they want to withdraw their commission.
6. The Administrator manually enters the payment details in to the Payments table – the Commission Running Total is updated by taking the amount paid from the Commission Running Total e.g. current Commission Running Total is £20 after payment of £15 the Commission Running Total would be £5.
Administrator has access to all pages.
Administrator must be able to create/read/update/delete/ edit etc ALL pages/tables.
Not currently used – in place for future enhancements.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $194 for this job
Hello friend, I will develop this project with PHP + MySQL. I understood your requirements. Thanks Relevant Skills and Experience PHP, MySQL Proposed Milestones $388 USD - will discuss
Ayushi will provide you a fully interactive and mobile friendly website with all the functionality you needed as per the requirement. we deliver quality work on [url removed, login to view] discuss in detail over chat. Relevant Skills a Daha fazlası