I am looking for a custom wordpress plugin which will allow myself and a user to create and order tasks. I need:
- A user to be able to sign up and get their own 'dashboard area'.
- For us to ask them the title of a project and a few questions behind it.
- The user to start making short tasks for the project in drag and drop style boxes
- The user to ask for help for us to add tasks to their project list
- An area at the bottom of the screen where we can send the user feedback or suggestions to blog posts or other links.
- The user can only add only 5 tasks at a time. To start a new 5 they need to have completed the first 5.
- Each task can be clicked on to show a break down of steps which need to be clicked to say complete. A task is only complete when all steps have been ticked.
- We would like a percentage progress bar for each task (which goes up every time a step within the task is complete).
- We would also like to get some scores on a few metrics every time they complete a step, and whenever they feel like they want to record a score.
We'd also like to have a dashboard area for admin to show users and their tasks, as well as those asking for help. We'd like to be able to add and send any tasks to their own dashboard. Its up to them to be able to choose them and add them to their task list.
We also want to see what each user is working on and their scores.
We are happy to discuss and provide more detailed info once a freelancer is chosen. We're also happy to use other plugins such as buddypress for member management.