I need a new plugin for wordpress.
In my wordpress installation, I have several users with author role.
I want to limit what those users see when they enter the admin panel.
Plugin should have "options" page that allow admin to control what those users see on the admin-panel.
On the options page:
1. select the role to customize
2. Select (with checkbox) if this role can see list of OTHERS' pages, post, files
3. Select what tabs the role can see (options, profile, edit, write new, dashboard)
4. Select the landing page for each role in the admin-panel
1. This plugin must work with the role-manager plugin.
2. Wordpress version 2.2.1
3. Coding must comply with official wordpress standards
4. Code must be commented and documented, inline and externally.