*** ALL PROJECT BIDS ARE FINAL and will not be changed or increased. DO NOT BLIND / UNDER-BID THE PROJECT. If you're not sure, ask BEFORE BIDDING. ***
The project is backend work. The front end of the the site is just static (looking) pages. Please read the project requirements and ask any questions you may have based on that. "Please send URL" request usually mean the person didn't really read / understand the project and will be deleted (unless after discussing project and specific needs to see relevant pages).
Mysql skills required here, please only apply if you really have experience.
Need to migrate an existing s2member Wordpress plugin installation to a new Memberpress plugin. We'll set up a new subdomain with a copy of the existing site, to be used to migrate members over to memberpress from s2member.
Documentation: [login to view URL]
Note that we are developers as well and can discuss technical details. This is a quite simple project - a few shortcodes to be migrated, some simple page drip feed updates (just formatting), and a couple of SQL statements to export/import member data for about 200 or so members. We already tested everything, you should be able to do this without any issues or complications.
What You Don't Need To Do (We Take Care Of It):
- Install and setup
- Setting up payment gateways
- Setting up profile / payment / etc pages
- Design of forms
What We Need Your Help With:
- .css for design of registration, login, payment forms
- Migrating member specific database fields from s2member to Memberpress - registration date, membership level (there is both an export and import feature in the respective plugins but they're not perfect - mysql skill needed)
- Removing s2member shortcodes from pages, replacing them with memberpress rules and shortcodes. 84 pages total involved, the change is quite simple front end update, no coding needed.
- Removing s2member database entries
- Any hiccups that may come up, help with troubleshooting.
- Once daily project update required (projects with missed updates may be cancelled).
- All work must be done on our development server (not moved offsite, we do check logs).
- TEST YOUR WORK!