It is a simple Ionic app.
Our client is a medical center. They generate medical studies. When the process starts, they send a code to their customer. Their customers can enter in a website and, with that code, check if the study is ready. If it is, they can download it. The project is about to create a mobile app to do the same.
So, we need an Ionic app with just a screen where user can enter that code.
It will call a PHP backend (also to be develop as part of this project) which will look for the study at certain path (lets say "/studies/<code>.pdf").
If it is there, then sends it to the app, and this last one has to show it in another screen (not opening an external app).
But, if the study is not yet ready (file doesn't exists), has to inform the user and, as soon and the file is copied to the path, send a notification to the app informing study is now available.
When the app is opened again, having saved the previous code, has to call to the backend again, which now will return the study, and will show it.
Thinks to keep in mind:
1. Backend has to be develop as part of this project. It has to be in PHP 5.3 working with a MySQL database. Server runs linux.
2. Studies are upload via ftp to a folder in the same server where the backend is running. It has to detect when a study is uploaded automatically (using iNotify) and then notify the app via push notifications.
3. We want to use Ionic Services for the push notification service. App ideally should be make with Ionic, but is not mandatory.
4. In any case, the app has to run in Android, iOS and Windows 10 mobile.
So, what we expect to receive in order to consider the project fullfilled, and what would be our test cases:
1) We recieve: a) Code of hybrid app with the functionalities mentioned. b) PHP code for the backend we need to make everything to work. c) File with the needed scripts to create the tables in a MySql db that the backed needs.
What would we do to check everything is ok:
1) Create a mysql database and run scripts provided
2) Copy PHP to an Apache site.
3) Take the code, modify the backend URL so it points to our test site, and deploy to an android device.
4) Will copy a file "[url removed, login to view]" to a folder inside the backed, in the path the backend is checking for the studies.
5) Will write the code 1234 in the android app. It has to call the backend, and then, since the file is there, has to download it and show to me inside an app screen.
6). Will close the app. Open it again and write the code 5678.
7) The app will check the backend, won't find the file, so will alert me that the file haven't yet been uploaded.
8) I will copy a file "[url removed, login to view]" to the backend.
9) The backend has to realize by itself that the file was uploaded, so will send a push notification to my phone.
10) I will receive a notification in my phone. I will open the app again. It has to remember the last code I wrote, so as soon as it opens, will check the server again for the study. Now the backned has to return a file, and the open and show me (as it did in point 5).
These steps are the one required to consider the project as completed.
To send and receive notifications, you can create your own account in Ionic Services page, or we can create it and send you the credentials (note that, to send notification in android, you need to create a project in Google's Console).
Also, as additional note, you can create if you wish the app in iOS. Our test will be done in Android anyway, but everything should run fine despite of it.
Hello, hope you are doing good I would like to create the IONIC app and PHP backend associated. Questions: 1. How should the screen look like? Is there any design or just a neatly presented form is enough? 2. Should Daha Fazla
Dear employer. I have enough experience in this part. But I have some question about your project. So please reply as soon as possible. I promise you high quality result. Best Regards. Relevant Skills and Experie Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 43 freelancer ortalamada $245 teklif veriyor
Dear arCoding! Im a full stack developer, i can help you do this task fast. i have already charged a reasonable price. Our Android's projects: [url removed, login to view] Our latest Argentina's projects: htt Daha Fazla
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks Relevant Skills and Experience Android, A Daha Fazla
Hi, Good Day! I'm interested in your project. Please send me a message so that we can discuss more. And I have focused exclusively on the Web/Mobile/eCom projects with 9+ years of service. Relevant Skills and Expe Daha Fazla
Hi, I'm interested in your project. Please send me a message so that we can discuss more. Relevant Skills and Experience I have a 7+ years of experience in Android and iPhone apps development.I understood your require Daha Fazla
Dear, sir. Nice to meet you. I am a mobile developer by profession and expert. I have developed many apps for 7+ years and uploaded it on app store and play store and so have the rich experience in this area. I hav Daha Fazla
Dear Client, Thanks for providing opportunity to bid on the project. I m a Web Developer cum designer with 7 years' of experience. I can do your job with in your budget and time frame. Relevant Skills and Experience Daha Fazla
Will be done as per requirements....i will be giving android build for testing on every step Relevant Skills and Experience More than expert in ionic app development...will provide links to my ionic apps on request Daha Fazla
*EXACT WORK DONE PLEASE CHECK LINKS BELOW* Greetings, WE WILL DO THIS WORK AS PER YOUR REQUIREMENT AND EXPECTATIONS. With the experience of over 1600+ web development projects including ANDROID , iOS , WEBSITES Daha Fazla
Hello Relevant Skills and Experience please have a look at our portfolio link:- [url removed, login to view] Proposed Milestones $77.5 USD - 1 $77.5 USD - 2
Hello buyer, I have more than 7 years experience in Web Design & Development. Dedicated to Wordpress, Joomla, HTML5, CSS3, E-Commerce-Websites, PHP, MySQL and Responsive design. Lets discuss more on chat window. Po Daha Fazla
Hello Sir, I have read your requirement and understood that you are looking a Ionic expert for making developing a Ionic project. We have best experienced developer team in Ionic Relevant Skills and Experience https: Daha Fazla